[SOLVED] Can't confirm order (cart/confirm) - gets to an error page?

Started by alexzien, November 08, 2012, 10:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexzien

When I click at "Confirm order" in Chrome I get to an error page that say:

QuoteServer error
An error occurred when the site would fetch http://mydomain.com/webshop/cart/confirm. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Read the web page later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was that the server could not fulfill the request.
The page is in Swedish. I translated the error message with Google Translate, so it may not look exactly like that in English.

In Firefox I just get to a blank page when clicking "Confirm order".

I have tried all possible payment methods but get the same error. I have the latest VirtueMart version (2.0.12f) and have updated AIO and the database tables.

Seems like something goes wrong when the "thank you for your order"-page should show up and the order e-mail would get sent to the seller.
The buyer recieve the order e-mail but the seller don't.

Can't figure out what is wrong...

Joomla version 2.5.7.

alexzien

I have now noticed that this only happen when I have payment method Payer installed. When I uninstall Payer all other payment methods work. Someone who know what could be wrong with Payer? Does it not support latest VirtueMart version maybe?

bytelord

Hello,

Can you ask the Payer vendor for that, may be there is an updated version that you need to install for that payment plugin.
Do you mean paypal saying payer?

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

alexzien

Quote from: bytelord on November 08, 2012, 15:45:49 PM
Hello,

Can you ask the Payer vendor for that, may be there is an updated version that you need to install for that payment plugin.

Regards
Thank you for your reply.

I have been in touch with Payer and they say that it might be that the VAT is not included to them. <vat_percentage> is empty even though I have VAT in my store for all products and the shipping method.

bytelord

Hello,

but the other payment methods work ... so there is a mistake on your plugin ... did you ask the Payer plugin vendor for that?

alexzien

Quote from: bytelord on November 08, 2012, 16:31:58 PM
Hello,

but the other payment methods work ... so there is a mistake on your plugin ... did you ask the Payer plugin vendor for that?
Yes, have been asking them and all they can say right now is that the VAT is not included to them. Paypal is not Payer. Payer is a company that handles card/bank payment in Sweden.

bytelord

Yes,

That this issue is related to the payer plugin vendors for vm2 ... the should solve that issue. Payer is not included on the default vm installation, is a custom work.

Regards

alexzien

Quote from: bytelord on November 09, 2012, 18:08:47 PM
Yes,

That this issue is related to the payer plugin vendors for vm2 ... the should solve that issue. Payer is not included on the default vm installation, is a custom work.

Regards
This is solved. We coded in  the VAT/Tax manually in the files.

Thank you anyway!