Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

shopping cart and search function not visible

Started by MartinSchmied, September 19, 2012, 16:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartinSchmied

Hi,

I have the following problem:

My shop has 3 "quicklaunge" functions at the left handside! See picture "Shop_before_buying".

Now when I put something into the cart and press "weiter einkaufen" for further buying I'm linked to the page of the categorie in which the added product is! In this page the "quicklaunge" functions are not shown.  See picture "Shop_after_buying".

So for me it would be nice to be linked to the start page of the shop where you can see the "quicklaunge" functions. Is this possible? Where do I have to change the link?

greeds martin

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

MartinSchmied

It's not the problem to place my modules! The problem is firstly that they are not shown when I put something in the cart and I'm linked to the wrong page!

greeds

edit:

I faced the problem but do not know how to solve it:

When I am navigating through the shop the menu in which the shop is, is active (Picture MenuActive)

When I press "weiter einkaufen" for further shopping I am linked to the categorie page of the already bought product and the menu is NOT ACTIVE! (Picture MenuNotActive). The modules of the cart, the search aso. are located in the "TestShop" Menu and so they are not shown anymore!

Has anybody an idea how to fix this problem?

[attachment cleanup by admin]