News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

UPS not showing under "Select a Shipping Method"

Started by FatAtomWM, May 12, 2010, 12:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatAtomWM

I have all the settings, and have followed all the instructions on this forum for the UPS module.  I have an Access Code, User Name, Etc.  I made sure all my products had weights.  I can even see that I am actually getting a good XML response, complete with pricing, from UPS, while in debug mode.  But no matter what I do, I can't get UPS to show up in the "Please select a Shipping Method" list.

Here is the XML I got back from UPS:

HTTP/1.0 200 OK
Server: Apache
Content-Length: 7322
Vary: User-Agent
Content-Type: application/xml
Expires: Tue, 11 May 2010 22:53:13 GMT
Cache-Control: max-age=0, no-cache, no-store
Pragma: no-cache
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 22:53:13 GMT
Connection: close

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<RatingServiceSelectionResponse><Response><TransactionReference><CustomerContext>Shipping Estimate</CustomerContext><XpciVersion>1.0001</XpciVersion></TransactionReference><ResponseStatusCode>1</ResponseStatusCode><ResponseStatusDescription>Success</ResponseStatusDescription></Response><RatedShipment><Service><Code>03</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Your invoice may vary from the displayed reference rates</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>6.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>10.79</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>10.79</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery/><ScheduledDeliveryTime/><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>10.79</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>10.79</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>6.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>6.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>12</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Your invoice may vary from the displayed reference rates</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>6.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>14.32</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>14.32</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>3</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime/><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>14.32</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>14.32</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>6.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>6.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>02</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Your invoice may vary from the displayed reference rates</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>6.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>18.01</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>18.01</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>2</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime/><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>18.01</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>18.01</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>6.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>6.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>13</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Your invoice may vary from the displayed reference rates</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>6.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>28.92</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>28.92</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>1</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime/><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>28.92</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>28.92</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>6.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>6.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>14</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Your invoice may vary from the displayed reference rates</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>6.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>67.38</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>67.38</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>1</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime>9:00 A.M.</ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>67.38</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>67.38</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>6.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>6.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>01</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Your invoice may vary from the displayed reference rates</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>6.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>33.74</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>33.74</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>1</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime>10:30 A.M.</ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>33.74</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>33.74</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>6.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>6.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment></RatingServiceSelectionResponse>

Thanks ahead of time to anyone who can help me out!

[attachment cleanup by admin]

lowmips

HTTP/1.0 200 OK
Server: Apache
Content-Length: 7322
Vary: User-Agent
Content-Type: application/xml
Expires: Tue, 11 May 2010 22:53:13 GMT
Cache-Control: max-age=0, no-cache, no-store
Pragma: no-cache
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 22:53:13 GMT
Connection: close

That's your problem.  It is probably choking on that extra information.  Do you have cURL installed? I'm betting you don't, and the module is defaulting to the (less resilient) http post method.
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

FatAtomWM

@lowmips

Yes!  The problem was that I didn't have cURL installed.  It also made USPS work.