VirtueMart 2.9.4 - Bugs and issues

Started by gnumax, May 17, 2014, 01:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnumax

Hi,

Testing the VirtueMart 2.9.4 (thanks Milbo) ;) I'm finding small problems showing:

1 - missing strings to translate, no problem, it is only es-ES (easy to solve). :D

2. Version is not displayed.

Other minor details:

When installing com_virtuemart.2.9.4.tar.gz file can be installed "sample data". Then, if you do not use this option in the installation no longer displayed.  It would be interesting to have the option to "Install sample data" in "Tools and Migration"

Regards ;)
Joomla! Developer, Translator & Support
http://about.me/gnumax

Vincentatweb

It is possible to install the sample data ;)
In the backend go to VM > Configuration > Shop > Check the box "Enable database Update tools" > Save
Go to VM > Tools & Migration > DB tools > Select "Reset all tables and install sample data"

olejenya

Hi
1.Do not I create a new user, if you do purchase and fill in the fields, it creates, and if through the link index.php? Option = com_virtuemart & view = user & layout = edit, in the country, you can create versions had, but in version 2.6 has stopped working, because in 2.9.3 does not work. (2.9.3 (-);2.9.4 (-))
2.Do not persist Related Sategories and Related Products  (2.9.3 (-);2.9.4 (+))
3.Do not created Custom Field -> Select a plug-in and Custom Field Type should tested so many ak are not created or saved in the administrator  (2.9.3 (-);2.9.4 (+-))
4.Warning
You are using single vendor mode, but it seems more than one user is set as vendor.
I can not understand what kind of error? Vendor created fields filled.  (2.9.3 (-);2.9.4 (+))
5.The problem is, when he created a custom field for a product size and color of the clothes, the cart is not transmitted by custom attributes. if you look at the JS, the old version of this line passes here
product_cart_id ":" 6 :: 52:9, 60:21, "and in the new
product_cart_id ": 0, and when I change Selecta, you just do not have this value. (2.9.3 (-);2.9.4 (+))
6.I can not complete the purchase. User create, payment methods and delivery choose (automatic method 1, the other options are not used).
But the checkbox Click here to read terms of service and check the box to accept them.
  No next to the Check Out Now.  (2.9.3 (-);2.9.4 (+))
And so that's an error after clicking on the button The minimum purchase value is $ 1.00.  (2.9.3 (-);2.9.4 (+))
Testing at the default template, I can not make a purchase. Maybe there is a problem in the configurations, but you and suggest steps test shopping and registering users.
Creating users - is the biggest problem in the VM (((
Thank you.

olejenya

when purchase options put a checkmark Only registered users can checkout, I can not complete the purchase. You also can not create a user and a new version.

zbig

Joomla 3.3.0 and Virtuemart 2.9.4
I have a system message:
"Exception in loadConfig for unserialize TinyMCE_jform_articletext_size s:14:"cw
To avoid this message, enter your virtuemart config and just save it one time
Exception in loadConfig for unserialize TinyMCE_product_desc_size s:14:"cw
To avoid this message, enter your virtuemart config and just save it one time"
What happened?

ClevaTreva

I don't know if this will be of any use to others, but I had been playing with the dev versions of 2.9 before these betas started, and when it came to install (as I have just done with 2.9.4), I had many errors. In the end, I uninstalled many times, before rolling my sleeves up and getting dirty.

1. Uninstall in the Extension Manager, Manage ...
2. Open the database (I use Adminer).
3. Delete all VM tables.
4. Find the extensions table/home/cotsadmn/vmfiles
5. Find the modules table /home/cotsadmn/vmfiles

Only then did I get a clean install of 2.9.4 to work with J3.3. Set safe path again. Now I go to play again.

olejenya

After sending the comment and white screen. Checked and credit default template. For yet does not show what error in php.