News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

about shipment & payment when product added to cart

Started by scorp2000, September 24, 2012, 21:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scorp2000

Dear All,

i want to know is there any way ... when customer add a product to cart... cart display its price, discount and tax values.  but shipment and payment not available to customer before login... i want when customer reached at cart... cart should display all required information.  not after login

please share  if any one have any idea ...how can i do this...

Cheers

Hoomie

I am facing with same problem as well..

Can anyone help???
Appreciated

bytelord

Hello,

Did you publish the account details and address details under a joomla menu item? If yes, does those menu items are accessible to public or registered group? Also have you checked/unchecked from the VM Backend at checkout tab the following options? :
Only registered users can checkout [unchecked]
On checkout, ask for registration  [checked]

Last please confirm your VM and Joomla version your are using

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

Hoomie

Thank you bytelord,

Joomla version: Joomla! 2.5.6
VirtueMart version: 2.0.10

I can't find "account details" and "address details" under Joomla menu item. Where is it?

Under VM, I did:
- On checkout, ask for registration  [checked]
- Only registered users can checkout [unchecked]

jenkinhill

Hoomie, can you please describe exactly what it is you want to do or see. I cannot understand what scorp2000 is asking, as it can be interpreted in at least 2 different ways. What I think he is asking is that he does not want the shipping/payment method links to appear until after the shopper has registered.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Hoomie

Ohh sorry, probably we have a different question.. but I reinstalled my Joomla, it works fine now, only shipping selection on the checkout's not working..

But thank you for answering my question.