News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Clothes website with virtuemart

Started by Stephane Poison, February 18, 2007, 16:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephane Poison

Hi all,
there is my new website powered with virtuemart.

www.46etplus.com

Stéphane.

tomcat8118

looks good.  the only thing "I" might change would be when someone clicks the add to cart button, you change

QuoteInfo: To add this product into your cart you have to select a product variant on the details page.

To something like....

Please select your size and/or color.

Just a thought!!!

Tom

Switch

When I click on the British falg to change the language I get
The page you are trying to access does not exist.
Please select a page from the main menu.
If you show you have tried to solve your problem and explain the steps you took people will be more willing to help :)
USE THE SEARCH!

jai261

Quote from: Stephane Poison on February 18, 2007, 16:44:28 PM
Hi all,
there is my new website powered with virtuemart.

www.46etplus.com

Stéphane.

Hi Stephane
i want to know which component enables the image viewing as is on your site? is it magic zoom plus?

EvaBrown89

The website looks really good and creative. I like your website navigation. It is user-friendly. Why did you remove british language module?

creativemediaweb

Your site is good, although it loads a little slow for me. I especially liked the banner change upon hover over the navigational items in the banner home page. Also, love the tabs in the VM details pages...planning to incorporate that myself.

lindapowers

looks nice but you forgot to change the favicon :D

muede

a very good site, it's pleasant to visit it and I can't find everything I need pretty fast. Good job!
Direct marketing services, data care and data processing
www.infodata.com.ro

grsimon

Your web site is really good, creative and interactive. I also like how the images are viewed. Though the bottom part of the home page looks a little cluttered and better spacing between panels will do the trick.

I think the flag still does not work as it still is under renovation and could probably be an area for expansion in the future. So we could expect that in the near future just not now.