detail page product, some stuff i don't want

Started by emel, August 16, 2012, 11:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emel

J2.5.6
VM.2.08c
temp: Gavick esport

hi there, please check my image.

within the detailed product page, i want to remove the label that goes with the stockable variants... (maat en kleur vrouw), just can't figure it out.

also want to remove the VAT label or at least give it some more padding.... can't find the right strings.... :(

is there any help out there?

thanx
emel

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Master_gray

Hi there

You can remove the "maat en kleur vrouw" by going to the language folder and in the language file you are using just remove the text that says "maat en kleur vrouw"
it will be something like this: COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_Then something= "maat en kleur vrouw" Remove only that text "maat en kleur vrouw" just search it,you can later add it if need be,same for the tax.

hoe het jy VM in afrikaans gekry?

Have a great day

bytelord

hi,

You can use also j25 language override option that make the changes in override language folder.
Is better from changing the original language files because every time you make an update or an update to language pack if the original language files will be overwritten and you have to do it again, if you do it by override you can update language files without the need to change again the original files.

You can find a tutorial here

http://www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/languge-manager/

Hope it helps

Regards.
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!