News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Remove ADD TO CART from home page

Started by vladxss, April 23, 2013, 00:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vladxss

hello.
can someone tell me how to remove the add to cart button from front page.I use the option virtuemart frontpage in my home menu
i use in mode catalogue but still apear, only in front page of my site
I use last virtuemart component
I searched all day on this forum and didn`t found how to do it
Thank You!

jenkinhill

You have not provided a url so nobody can see where the add to cart button is located, but most likely it is in one or more VM modules in which case it can be turned off in the module configuration.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jenkinhill

Looks like you are using template overrides, so the issue is likely to be there, but is difficult to be sure because of your code compression. Check if the add to cart appears when using the Beez20 template.

You also appear to be using css and js compression, this is not a good idea when trying to debug.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

vladxss

i changed the template.now appear without add to cart...so it is from the template
i removed tge compression .can u tell me where to modify pls?

jenkinhill

You will need to edit the override files in your Joomla template's html/com_virtuemart directory
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK