News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Issues edit Payment and Shipment Methods

Started by gowifi, August 30, 2022, 02:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gowifi

I think the problem may actually be similar to before but caused by another 3rd party shipping plugin doing a similar thing.  I suggest I'll go back to my original response that the latest 4.0.7 is the correct fix and contact the 3rd party to check their shipping module.

Thanks!

niosme

Custom fields still cannot be opened which they use the same method getProperties.

If you have only one custom field setted and you go to the product to click it it not adding. You have to set a demo custom field and click one time the demo one time the other custom field you want to add in product.
Also when you click in a procuct to add custom field multiple times it cannot be added. E.g. if we have size S M L and we click 3 times on custom field to be added it cannot be added 3 times but just once. Only if you save the item you can add one more.
But if you click on another custom field and you click again back on the sizes the custom field can be added again.

Its like the event is detaching when clicking one custom field.So cannot be added multiple of the same custom field.
Also editors are not shown in custom fields. Neither tinymce nor jce nor nothing.
Fullstack Developer and Joomla Expert