News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

After update all Virtuemart pages BLANK

Started by serhiox, January 27, 2013, 12:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serhiox

Hi,
After virtuemart update to 2.0.18a on Joomla! 2.5.7 all pages of virtuemart are blank.
What is possible reasons and how to fix it, any ideas?

Anirudh

:( It happened to my site aswell, Please Help.......

tikhonov

Hi!

I am not sure if it is exactly the same problem that I had, but it is worth trying the following.

When I upgraded from VM 2.0.14 to 2.0.18a, I was getting a blank page with a COM_VIRTUEMART_MIGRATION_WARN_VM1_EXTENSIONS message as it is described in http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=112010.0.

I would suggest you to remove the components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php file and check whether your problem remains.

Regards,
Nikos

Joomla! 2.5.8
VM 2.0.18

Anirudh

Nope! it has not solved the problem, still cant see virtuemart neither on frontend nor on backend

jenkinhill

1. You updated using Joomla's extension installer?
2. You installed the com_virtuemart.2.0.18a.xxx component first and saw a successful install message?
3. You then installed com_virtuemart.2.0.18a_ext_aio.xxx and got a successful install message?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Anirudh

Quote from: jenkinhill on January 28, 2013, 00:10:29 AM
1. You updated using Joomla's extension installer?
2. You installed the com_virtuemart.2.0.18a.xxx component first and saw a successful install message?
3. You then installed com_virtuemart.2.0.18a_ext_aio.xxx and got a successful install message?

Nope! When i open virtuemart component, on the right hand side i got a Warning message "Update available" so i clicked and update was successful and got button "Go to Shop" it was working at that time and after i click back and went back to Succes message/Go to shop buttom page and there was hyperlink that dont forget to update AIO so i went i updated it, after that I cant find Virtuemart anymore but AIO still exits in Backend Components menu

Please dont say my 1 months of work is gone...... if you want i can give my credentials to have a look. Thanks

jenkinhill

For the component menu link- see http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=100106

For blank pages it sounds like a corrupt installation. Try to reinstall the components using Joomla's extension manager. Try this on a backup, of course. Nobody should ever update a live site without testing on a backup first.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum