News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Openbravo ERP - Virtuemart integration

Started by catakate, November 07, 2010, 15:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catakate

Hello,

I would like to make an invitation to those interested in a back-office and logistic solution for Virtuemart e-shops: an integration between Openbravo ERP and Virtuemart.

Openbravo is an OpenSource professional web-based ERP. I find having (for those running a e-shop), or being able to offer (for Virtuemart implementors) such capabilities as a necessity for running a business today.
Opebravo has full REST web services support, providing a CRUD-like interface so that external applications can retrieve, update, create and delete business objects through standard HTTP requests. For details please see http://mtopenbravo.blogspot.com/2009/02/openbravo-250-rest-webservices.html

My goal is to develop an OpenSource connector between these two great OpenSource business softwares. Anyone willing to join forces is welcome.

Kind Regards,

Catalin Raschka

filterit

Just wondered how you got on with this,  we are interested in a EPOS liek OpenBravo that will communicate with VirtueMart to create orders and get product details.

keithnson

stinga

G'day,

I too have been investigating this.
We only use PayPal at the moment and don't have stock, so for us it would be a bit easier.
We do have multi currency which adds to the complexity, due to PP not telling us when we have moved money from one account to another and then withdrawn it, this means a manual process to get the currecny conversion rate.
Stinga.
614869 products in 747 categories with 15749 products in 1 category.
                                             Document Complete   Fully Loaded
                Load Time First Byte Start Render   Time      Requests      Time      Requests
First View     2.470s     0.635s     1.276s          2.470s       31            2.470s      31
Repeat View  1.064s     0.561s     1.100s          1.064s       4             1.221s       4