News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

VirtueMart 2 Theme (works with your current joomla template)

Started by Eugen S., May 10, 2012, 15:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eugen S.

Quote from: MaritimeLobsterExpress on October 22, 2013, 05:13:12 AM
Maybe I can get your attention here since I don't seem to be getting any replies to my support questions. Anyways, I have requested a refund for this template as per your website "money back guarantee". You have not provided any detailed documentation as your website implies and I need to  move on and get this website done. Since you have not answered support questions in regard to this I have uninstalled your template in preparation for another commercial one. I have deleted the folder under the template html that was uploaded and disabled the plugins. (the reverse of what I did to install the theme) I tried to uninstall the plugin but got the following error

Failed loading XML file
/home/maritime/public_html/administrator/manifests/packages/pkg_pkg_mowebsolibraryplugin.xml
XML: failed to load external entity "/home/maritime/public_html/administrator/manifests/packages/pkg_pkg_mowebsolibraryplugin.xml"
Package Uninstall: Missing manifest file

We provide a installation video which shows you step by step how to install our theme. After this video there is no other action needed. Everything works like before. Means you have the same setting that need to be done if you want to have 2 products per row etc.

You can uninstall our plugins by hand. You need to remove 3 folder.

1) /templates/ your template /html/com_virtuemart
2) /plugins/system/mowebso
3) /libraries/mowebso

Quote from: MaritimeLobsterExpress on October 22, 2013, 05:13:12 AM
My default virtuemart template has not returned to the way it was before I uploaded your theme. No matter what  settings I change in Virtuemart configuration the page remains the same showing the categories in list view even though they are set to show 3 in a row.
What files still need to be deleted to return my template to normal. This is a mess and I have wasted enough time on it.

Our theme includes 3 different styles for the category view. Please open any category in your category list (backend) and check the layout which is set for this category. Set it to default if it's set to list.
Send me a pm ;-)

InfantM

Is it responsive? Can I use it with a responsive Joomla Template?

Eugen S.

Quote from: InfantM on October 23, 2013, 09:00:08 AM
Is it responsive? Can I use it with a responsive Joomla Template?

Unfortunately it is not responsive yet.
Send me a pm ;-)

Giel

I downloaded the Shoplicious theme to upgrade from you previous theme on my website and make my site responsive. However, some things have changed and I cannot find the place where I can change the flypage (now product detail page). I can edit each part seperatly (eg. title, short_description, etc.) but not change the order of these elements.

The main issue is that I want to move the short description under the rating instead of the top of the page where it is now. Can you tell me which file(s) determines the order of these elements?

Eugen S.

Quote from: Giel on November 04, 2013, 13:29:28 PM
I downloaded the Shoplicious theme to upgrade from you previous theme on my website and make my site responsive. However, some things have changed and I cannot find the place where I can change the flypage (now product detail page). I can edit each part seperatly (eg. title, short_description, etc.) but not change the order of these elements.

The main issue is that I want to move the short description under the rating instead of the top of the page where it is now. Can you tell me which file(s) determines the order of these elements?

The file you are searching is:

/templates/ your template /html/com_virtuemart/themes/default/productdetails/default_start.php
Send me a pm ;-)

Giel

Thanks for the quick reply, can't believe I missed it. Been searching the entire morning.

Giel

Another quick question, it concerns the pagination on the category page. I checked it over and over, but cannot find anything in page-links/default.css, nor in default_pagelinks.php, style.css or any other file. The problem is the spacing of the pagination is wrong (not there), this makes it almost impossible to click the right page number on a tablet.

Can you tell me where to look / what to change? I think the problem is caused because the pagination is not rendered as an UL but seperate links, but am not even sure of this.

Any help is much appreciated.

Eugen S.

Quote from: Giel on November 13, 2013, 18:54:47 PM
Another quick question, it concerns the pagination on the category page. I checked it over and over, but cannot find anything in page-links/default.css, nor in default_pagelinks.php, style.css or any other file. The problem is the spacing of the pagination is wrong (not there), this makes it almost impossible to click the right page number on a tablet.

Can you tell me where to look / what to change? I think the problem is caused because the pagination is not rendered as an UL but seperate links, but am not even sure of this.

Any help is much appreciated.

maybe you can send a link to the problem?
Send me a pm ;-)

Giel

Eugen S.

Quote from: emdep3000 on July 16, 2012, 20:43:55 PM
Hello Eugen,

I'm interesting to buy this tempate for my commercial use. However, I'm using the JA_Lens template from Joomlart. I'm just wondering are the two of them compatible to run along with each other (you know, js_script conflicts ... etc...)?  IF it won't work for my template, is it possible for a refund ???

There should be no problem to run these extensions / templates together.

If you should have a conflict our support team will help you to solve it.

If we can't you get your money immediately.
Send me a pm ;-)

Eugen S.

Guys,

we have a live chat now on our page and a new supprt center system. No more lost emails ...

The direct link to the chat is: http://helpwithecommerce.desk.com/customer/widget/chats/new

You can find that link on our page as well: http://www.developing-and-design.com/

Kind regards
Eugen
Send me a pm ;-)

Eugen S.

Quote from: Giel on November 13, 2013, 21:20:56 PM
The problem is seen here: http://super-rent.nl/verhuur

Joomla 2.5.9
Virtuemart 2.0.24

Please add the following css code to your main css file.

.pagination a {
    margin: 0 0 0 10px;
}

For example paste it in this file:
/templates/yoo_venture/css/color/red.css
Send me a pm ;-)

Giel

Thanks, that worked, now only the selected page still aligns left all the way to the previous number.

tobias_conrad

I emailed with Eugen Stranz, he is back in business. 15.11.2013
He was thinking to change to an other CMS/SHOP ...

Support him. With needed Template/Theme features, bug reports and thanks messages.
I will do.

Tobias
Maybe the best set of extensions in a gorgeous template for less than 50$.
http://clicky.me/gorgeous-template

GiannisKof

Hello, I would like to change the function with the zoom (Magnifying Glasses) in the product page you use. I want to make it like the default, with the pop up effect when click in the image.