News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Virtuemart 2 - Best extensions

Started by baggeler, April 11, 2012, 15:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baggeler

Ok, we´re all on the VM2 journey, preparing and setting up for a long term relationship (at least I hope)...

So what are you those of you guys with longer experience selecting as best extensions for this journey, what are  the "must have" and what are the "nice to have" extensions, plugins modifications etc.?

We are curios to hear from your experience...

Site: www.orgonite-brasil.com
Tech: Joomla 3.7.3,  Virtuemart 3.2

16vmini

Quote from: baggeler on April 11, 2012, 15:30:08 PM
Ok, we´re all on the VM2 journey, preparing and setting up for a long term relationship (at least I hope)...

mod_divorce.zip ? lol

Matt

jenkinhill

baggeler it is too early to be asking that. VM2 has only been out since last Christmas and the number of plugins is still relatively small, although new ones are being added at a faster rate now.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

concap

baggeler

Any suggestions from our pros in the meantime?

Looking forward to hear your suggestions and experiences...

Site: www.orgonite-brasil.com
Tech: Joomla 3.7.3,  Virtuemart 3.2

AH

IMHO - I would keep your extensions down to an absolute minimum

The new VM3 is stronger and more functional than ever before (thanks to the hardwork of many VM supporters and team members) .

The more extensions you have, the more you are dependent on updates from third parties - Always consider what the impact would be should an extension not be updated in line with VM or Joomla.
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0