Registration Redirect and loading of VM-framework Not Working

Started by T.A. Garrison, LLC, March 03, 2024, 23:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T.A. Garrison, LLC

After 2 days of jumping into too many rabbit holes, I've determined the problem is the VM redirect for registration.

This started after I updated three sites to J5 and along with any other extensions that needed to be updated.
2 of the 3 sites only use VM for the cart. 1 site uses membership software and that site has no problems.

If the "Registration Redirect and loading of VM-framework" has "Redirect Joomla to VirtueMart registration" enabled, NOBODY can register. You're met with errors:
"The requested page cannot be found" - followed by -
If difficulties persist, please contact the website administrator and report the error below.

0 Too few arguments to function Joomla\Plugin\Editors\Jce\Extension\Jce::onDisplay(), 3 passed in /server/myaccount/public_html/libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php on line 289 and at least 6 expected

However, that error has nothing to do with JCE. I've verified this with 2 other sites using VM. I've even uninstalled JCE to test. The errors are the same except JCE is not mentioned. So, it would seem, there is nothing wrong with JCE.

If I disable the redirect, everything "but" VM works. When a user gets to the cart and clicks "Check Out Now", they are met with the same errors.

This means that nobody can purchase from 2 of my sites now.
I've spent the last 2 or 3 days trying to figure out some sort of work around, but I can't think of anything.
T.A. Garrison, LLC
3150 Orleans St. # 28261
Bellingham, WA 98228

Jumbo!

Turn off the "Enable Joomla Plugin" option in VirtueMart Configuration and try again.

T.A. Garrison, LLC

I'm a bit late responding, but disabling "Joomla Plugin" did the trick! Thank You.
T.A. Garrison, LLC
3150 Orleans St. # 28261
Bellingham, WA 98228

AH

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Milbo

Quote from: T.A. Garrison, LLC on March 03, 2024, 23:48:19 PMThis started after I updated three sites to J5 and along with any other extensions that needed to be updated.
2 of the 3 sites only use VM for the cart. 1 site uses membership software and that site has no problems.

Hey, you are allowed to use the installer for your other sites. You can just not enter the membership key. the idea is, that your customers pay the 59 euro a year, not you. Or just buy next time a silvermembership, then you get 3 domains for a price of a bit more than 2. Just let your customers pay 50 euro a year for the membership and the whole thing is "free" for you.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

T.A. Garrison, LLC

I don't have my membership key in Joomla. I haven't figured out where to enter it, so that's not an issue.
But when I updated my membership today, I keep getting errors about my membership has expired and I haven't added a domain to my account, and a message about waiting for verification.
??

So I cannot download VM to updated my site - or any other site.

I had no problem last time I purchased a membership. I just purchased, downloaded and done. Today, it's like I'm a newbie and can't get anything correct.
T.A. Garrison, LLC
3150 Orleans St. # 28261
Bellingham, WA 98228