News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Problem inserting product in the cart V4.2.0

Started by fatelettronica, October 14, 2023, 16:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatelettronica

Two months ago I migrated to J4 and V4 and everything was fine (maybe I didn't notice).
Today I updated virtuemart to version 4.2.0 10905.
I was testing the new plugin for Paypal and I noticed the strange behavior of the cart. Now I see this.
If I log in and remove products from the stored cart and log out. When I log in again I find the cart stored with the product I had deleted. As if I hadn't done anything before. Sometimes when I click "add to cart" and I see the product inserted in the mini-cart and then I click "view cart" the cart page opens and the product is not there.
Of course I checked and the "System - Page Cache" plugin is disabled.
Same thing happens on another site with the same configuration.

Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.0 10905
PHP Version 8.1.22

Thank you

jenkinhill

There have been several bugfixes since that release.  The latest is available from the membership area.

Or https://extensions.virtuemart.net/support/virtuemart-supporter-membership-bronze-detail
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

fatelettronica

Now I updated Virtumart and saw that nothing has changed.
I try to explain. I left five items in my cart yesterday. I log in and there are five articles. I proceed to eliminate the articles to leave only one. I have managed to eliminate the third one, I click and an item previously deleted reappears in the cart. I proceed with delete and the same thing happens, now another article returns. I can't delete items to leave just one in the cart. I clear everything in the cache. Now I manage to eliminate one of the three remaining, I eliminate the second and the one eliminated immediately before reappears. After a few deletions I only manage to get one item in my cart. I exit the cart, move to other pages and then log out. I browse as not logged in. I log in again and in the cart I find the 5 items left yesterday.
I don't think the latest version has solved the problem.
Greetings

Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922
PHP Version 8.1.22
Thank you