News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Cannot save address details or edit such

Started by BonaFide, February 19, 2018, 16:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonaFide

Currently running Virtuemart 2.6.22 on Joomla 2.5.28 on a server running PHP 5.4.45. It has been running well since the initial development hence keeping it on the same platform. All relevant files are writable where required

However, a recent issue has cropped up in that a client cannot edit or save new details to the their profile. Even with all the required information inserted, the save button remains greyed out and therefore the client cannot save such. I have tested the same with a number of test profiles and get the exact same issue.

Has anyone experienced the same issue and if so is there something that I am missing in respects of the settings/configuration.

Site is grubbypaws.co.za

jenkinhill

The site may be running well, but those versions are old and insecure. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=118683.0

One relatively common hack alters the ACL settings, enabling the hacker to register as superadmin, wreak some havoc, and then remove the evidence that they were there. They also can change the ACL settings of existing superusers & admins, so that's the first place I'd want to rule out.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum