News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Urgent !!! After clicking Checkout to be redirected directly to PayPal!!! Please

Started by baltazar007, July 07, 2012, 00:43:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baltazar007

Hi Virtue Mart,

I'm using VM 2.0.8 with Joomla 2.5.4  but I have one BIG problem, I want when I click on Check Out now in the Shopping Cart to be redirected directly to PayPal or eventually to Confirm Order Page not to Account Details or Add/Edit billing information my customer requires that and it is very important that after clicking Checkout to be redirected to PayPal (I have installed payment plugins for PayPal and PayPal express checkout but it doesn't help).

Thank you very much and I need quick response.

Diana

crowncompsol

I'm having having this issue as well. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks.

srseale

If you have 1 shipment method and 1 payment method (i.e. Paypal), you can immediately check out and then confirm the order.  If you have multiple shipment methods and payment methods, it will get a little more complicated.  This involves Shopper Groups and registered shoppers where you effectively have 1 shipment method and 1 payment method per Shopper Group.

You don't say if the shoppers are anonymous or registered so it is difficult to ascertain how to help you. 

crowncompsol

Quote from: srseale on July 16, 2012, 05:56:03 AM
If you have 1 shipment method and 1 payment method (i.e. Paypal), you can immediately check out and then confirm the order.  If you have multiple shipment methods and payment methods, it will get a little more complicated.  This involves Shopper Groups and registered shoppers where you effectively have 1 shipment method and 1 payment method per Shopper Group.

You don't say if the shoppers are anonymous or registered so it is difficult to ascertain how to help you. 

Thank you for the reply!  I read on a few other posts about this so I made the appropriate changes prior. Currently I only have one shipment method that I created from scratch and uses the "VM - Shipment, By weight, ZIP and countries" method.  I also only use one payment method that I created from the "VM - Payment, Paypal" method.  I ensured that both the shipping and payment methods have blank shopper groups fields but I still get the error upon checkout. Any other ideas that could help? Thanks.

cr33

Same here - one shipping method, one payment method ans still being prompted for billing address.  No shopper groups or countries in shipping or payment methods.  Both "auto" fields checked in config.