News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Possible to batch process shopper groups

Started by artyboy, March 01, 2013, 16:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artyboy

Hi

First of all thank you for an incredible product.

I have two shopper groups:

Default (general public) and
Members (paid members who qualify for a discount)

There are thousands of paid members, to manually edit each user to include them in the "members" discounted group will take weeks! It would be nice if I could:
1) Either tick all the user and select group from a drop down box, and batch them all to be included in the "members" shopper group.
2) Or perhaps when they register on teh website, the new Joomla 2.5 capability to batch upgrade users (from say, registered to author) - that when they are upgraded for example to "author" they are immediately added to the "members" shopper group.

Is any of this possible? Is there a plugin or something like this already made that I can download or purchase?

Thanks for your time!

VM 2.0.18a
Joomla 2.5.9

jenkinhill

Sounds like CSVI could be used for this, (http://www.csvimproved.com) or directly in the database by running some SQL in phpMyAdmin.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum