News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Enable Virtuemart as a barter shop

Started by MarinaDoc, October 21, 2012, 11:53:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarinaDoc

Good morning! .  :D

I tell you what I'd do with Virtuemart to see if you believe it is possible, as I have being looking with Prestashop and is somewhat confusing.  :'(
I have the intention of creating a barter shop, which is based on "social money" instead of legal tender.

The idea was that each customer of the store manager obtains x credits for actions taken by a service of a Time Bank. For example, if it is targeted at a Time Bank and that person makes a 1-hour assistance to another person in addition to curry favor with another person, receives x credit (discount coupons) social currency to enter the store and purchase items from that value. Maybe it sounds confusing!   :o :o

So what I am looking for a way to give those credits to each customer so that when trying to buy merchandise have sufficient balance. I do not want it to be like a "voucher" because that would be used for a particular purchase. What I want is that each customer has a credit account that he/she could spend whenever he/she wanted.

I hope you can help me!

Many thanks in advance.  :D

Regards, Marina Ruiz Gonzálvez.
Joomla! 2.5.7
VM 2.0.16

John2400

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

MarinaDoc

Thank you! I will look on well.   :) :) :)

Now what I need is to discover why the order confirmation brings me to a blank page ....   :-[ :-\
Joomla! 2.5.7
VM 2.0.16