News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Recent posts

Hello
I tried to update the virtuemart to the last version and shows me thr following error

Failed to extract file: index.php_option_com_virtuemart_view_plugin_name_istraxx_download_byhost

How will fix it?
Thank you for the info guys.
In my case, for a 200 links site, I have more de 4500 links in google console. Some of them are served better in search than the correct canonical version.
Maybe it's just me but if there is a fantasy/fake/old url maybe a redirect to the canonical link would be more appropriate. For example if there is a best_category with best_product with link "best_category/best_product.html" then any url www.domain.com/fake_category/best_product.html should redirect to the canonical link www.domain.com/best_category/best_product.html.
Language/Translations / Re: Issue when i change langua...
Last post by extonjaez - Today at 14:23:11 PM
I have always this issue with Joomla core Language Switcher module, istraxx_modvm3_virtuemart_languages_1.0.6 module for VM members or shop.st42 Module Language switch (modified to work with Virtuemart under php 8.x and Joomla 5.x)

Some Help Please... :D
I have now realized that after upgrading to VirtueMart 4.2.10 11010 there is a serious problem with modifying product data and cloning.
By cloning a product and when saving, the message appears in RED (I attach a screenshot) and save a new identical and non-cloned product. Then it is not possible to modify the products, same error.
The same thing also happens on a second site.
How can it be solved?

Joomla! 4.4.4 Stable [ Pamoja ] 16-April-2024 16:00 GMT
VirtueMart 4.2.10 11010
PHP version 8.2.18
Database version 10.6.17-MariaDB-cll-lve-log
LiteSpeed Web Server
I have now realized that after upgrading to VirtueMart 4.2.10 11010 there is a serious problem with modifying product data and cloning.
By cloning a product and when saving, the message appears in RED (I attach a screenshot) and save a new identical and non-cloned product. Then it is not possible to modify the products, same error.
The same thing also happens on a second site.

Joomla! 4.4.4 Stable [ Pamoja ] 16-April-2024 16:00 GMT
VirtueMart 4.2.10 11010
PHP version 8.2.18
Database version 10.6.17-MariaDB-cll-lve-log
LiteSpeed Web Server
I don't have my membership key in Joomla. I haven't figured out where to enter it, so that's not an issue.
But when I updated my membership today, I keep getting errors about my membership has expired and I haven't added a domain to my account, and a message about waiting for verification.
??

So I cannot download VM to updated my site - or any other site.

I had no problem last time I purchased a membership. I just purchased, downloaded and done. Today, it's like I'm a newbie and can't get anything correct.
Product creation / character counter for meta box...
Last post by mehmesen - Yesterday at 13:36:02 PM
Hello

How can I put a character counter in the meta boxes (meta title, meta description) on the Virtuemart admin product adding page?

(Only visible on admin page)

Thanks

Example;

$simple = "$meta-title-box";

echo strlen($simple);
Templating & Layouts / Re: VM categories left for des...
Last post by Roderic - Yesterday at 12:32:57 PM
Yes you can use CSS for this. You can also have a look at Regular Labs:
https://regularlabs.com/advancedmodulemanager
The position is ontop.

I have pre-filled content in custom field´s page
/administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=custom&task=edit&virtuemart_custom_id=276
Here there is a screenshot:
https://we.tl/t-USJinpyDTj
but when I call the CustomField from the product´s page (BackEnd) the editor is empty.
Language/Translations / Issue when i change language i...
Last post by extonjaez - Yesterday at 12:07:38 PM
Hello

When i change a language to an other in frontend (with language switcher core module) i have language issues because Virtuemart mix languages together.

By exemple here

https://www.la-vie.paris/hi/%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A5%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A8%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%82-%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%80-%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%82%E0%A4%9A%E0%A5%80/fabricant/paris-et-villes-proches

Thanks for your help

Arnaud  :) 

VirtueMart 4.2.10 11010
PHP Built On   Linux s22095112 4.19.0-17-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.194-2 (2021-06-21) x86_64
Database Type   mysql
Database Version   10.4.34-MariaDB-1:10.4.34+maria~deb10
Database Collation   utf8mb4_general_ci
Database Connection Collation   utf8mb4_general_ci
Database Connection Encryption   None
Database Server Supports Connection Encryption   No
PHP Version   8.x