Update quantity in cart and delete product from cart problems - CART PAGE

Started by encorewebplus, October 09, 2012, 18:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

encorewebplus

Hi,

I am having a problem with my cart page, when I add a few items to the cart, and then decide to change the quantity of an item or drop the item completely, the two buttons to do so work.. but redirect me to my index.php page and not back to my cart page so that the changes in quantity or dropped items are visible... By inspecting the html of the cart, I can see that the form action redirects the user to the index.php page upon click, and I cannot seem to find where I can modify the php or html of the cart page to remove the form action of redirecting to the index.php to the url for my cart page.

Has anyone had similar problems? How can I best go about solving this problem in redirection?

Thanks

encorewebplus

hey, just wondering if anyone could help me out with this?

jenkinhill

Joomla / VM / PHP versions?

Sounds like a JavaScript conflict, maybe with your Joomla template.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

encorewebplus

Hi Jenkinhill,

I am running PHP 5.3.6, Joomla 2.5.7 Stable, and VirtueMart 1.2.0b Stable, and I am running the Gantry template

jenkinhill

Quote from: encorewebplus on October 19, 2012, 21:56:20 PM
VirtueMart 1.2.0b Stable, and I am running the Gantry template

I assume you mean VirtueMart 2.0.12b. Have you made your own template using the Gantry Theme Framework or is it a RocketTheme template using Gantry? If the latter then you may well have a JavaScript conflict, you can check using Firebug in Firefox or Chrome, or even the debugger in IE9.

If you post a url then somone could take a look.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

encorewebplus

jenkinhill

Quotethe version of VirtueMart I am using is the 1.2.0b stable version

We do not support that unofficial version here. Support for that is on http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/vm11j25/forum/

See http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=99339.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK