News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Shipping not being applied to more than 1 item

Started by Tikkiro, May 16, 2012, 17:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tikkiro

Using Joomla 2.5.4 & VM 2.0.6

I've tried various searches to see if anyone else has had this issue but couldn't get the keywords right, or else nobody has (though I doubt that!)

I only have 6 different weight-related shipping options (UK - 1st/2nd class  x 2 weights & Boxed x 2 weights) to be applied to greeting cards in the shop.

If I put 1 item in the basket & checkout all goes according to plan with the correct shipping applied, but once I add in 2 or 3 different cards (even of the same weight) then I'm presented with NO shipping options at all.

While all my weights/prices work fine in my VM 1.1.9 in Joomla 1.5, for some reason they're not working quite the same in 2.0.6. :(

What am I possibly missing?

Site is at Gentle Touch Cards

Thanks, Romayne

Tikkiro

Thought I'd sorted this myself doing what I suspect would have been the 1st thing most others would have perhaps tried, but I forgot as I'd got so locked into one particular template.  I'd changed the template which seemed to sort it, but it didn't last. 

Once again, if I put in two items either same weights or different weights, it doesn't show any shipping options & in fact, if I start with a single one & save the postage on that before adding another one in, it will remove the postage of the first and leave me again with no shipping options. :(.

Unsure what else to try to fix this - anyone else any suggestions?