News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

SHIPMENT FOR VIRTUAL PRODUCTS plugin

Started by adonismedia, May 18, 2012, 15:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adonismedia

Hi Just bought the SHIPMENT FOR VIRTUAL PRODUCTS plugin, i use VM2 and joomla 2.5. followed the instructions on the PDF file. On the last section Attach Media to You Product, the plugin selection doesnt show at the bottom of my page in the product/custom fields. I have done every thing up to that stage on the PDF file. Looking for some help?

Fraser

adonismedia

adonismedia

still not able to fix my issue, i reinstalled it and still no joy. Anybody any ideas ?

fraser

adonismedia

Hi Guys been trying to get support for this plugin SHIPMENT FOR VIRTUAL PRODUCTS had no joy on the forum. Is there anywhere else to get help?   

Fraser

celticwebs

Might sound a stupid things to check but have you gone to Plugin manager and enabled the plugin ?

bosslb

I'm having the same problem,
he plugin selection doesnt show at the bottom of my page in the product/custom fields.
I enabled the Plugin for sure!

Using Joomla 2.5.4
Virtuemart 2.0.6

Any body can help, please?!

Thanks in advance :)

alatak

Hi,

I have written a tutorial, which is based on the PDF document, and I hope it is a little bit more explicit.
http://extensions.virtuemart.net/tutorials/shipment-for-virtual-products.

QuoteMight sound a stupid things to check but have you gone to Plugin manager and enabled the plugin ?
Yes you are rigth, this is the first thing to do. By default Joomla does not activate the plugins when installing them.

QuoteHi Just bought the SHIPMENT FOR VIRTUAL PRODUCTS plugin, i use VM2 and joomla 2.5. followed the instructions on the PDF file. On the last section Attach Media to You Product, the plugin selection doesnt show at the bottom of my page in the product/custom fields. I have done every thing up to that stage on the PDF file. Looking for some help?
when you a in the tab "Custom field", you have first to select your custom field from the "Custom Field Type" select list, then the "Custom field SHIPMENT FOR VIRTUAL PRODUCTS" you have created will be displayed.