News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VirtueMart 2 Theme (works with your current joomla template)

Started by Eugen S., May 10, 2012, 15:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eugen S.

Quote from: hurryen on November 23, 2012, 14:36:12 PM
Quote from: Eugen S. on November 23, 2012, 11:38:11 AM
Quote from: hurryen on November 22, 2012, 13:52:19 PM
VirtueMart 2.0.14
Joomla 2.5.8
VM2 Theme Shoplicious
To "Checkout " for registered users.
Payment Method - Standart (Payment for the goods produced by courier)
1. There is not button to confirm the order: "Check Out Now"
2. There is no link: "Select shipment"
3. There is no link: "Select payment"
And many more ...
If the standard Joomla template, everything works great!

Our theme requires the first name and the zip code of a user. Do you have this fields published due registration?

Thank you, Eugen!
I actually turned off the index, right now, I will try again.
Still, you have the demo version now displays the field order is better than when I bought it. I bought another computer and did not save the Download-ID. How can this be restored Download-ID?
Thanks in advance, Gregory!

Hi,

I just resend the download id by mail. You should get an email within the next 5 minutes.
Send me a pm ;-)

zen69

Eugen,

Please check the official support ticket #YSVVO6Q1NR (which I believe is your official support via http://extensions.virtuemart.net/ticket - if not please let me know).

Thanks,

Eugen S.

Quote from: zen69 on November 24, 2012, 04:36:49 AM
Eugen,

Please check the official support ticket #YSVVO6Q1NR (which I believe is your official support via http://extensions.virtuemart.net/ticket - if not please let me know).

Thanks,

Hello Office Zen,

we just answered your ticket and waiting for response.

Sincerely,

Eugen Stranz
Send me a pm ;-)

bobbymilk

Hi, installed and got it up and running. Now some tuning Q.

[EDIT POST] Solved my first inquires.

But there is one main thing left. The coupon field is showing on the first check out step. BUT if the customer misses this step and enter their coupon and go to the next step to either sign in or leave their shipping adress, then this coupn field is not to be seen anymore.

Also if my wholesale log in first and they come to the check out later on, the coupon field is not to be seen. I need this option to be available. how can i best solve this? My wholesale need to see it also and the ordinary customer need to be able to use it even if they forget to enter the coupon information in the first stage on the check out.

looking great otherwise.
Regards

multistud

Hi,
Joomla 2.5.8, VM 2.0.14, YooSphere Template

In your pack downloaded (no lib_mowebso.tgz and no availability files) ???

I bought your theme Yesterday, but I have a problem with custom field  "Cart Variant"
see attachment with your template
and without your template.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

sopetite

So I just subscribed a few hours ago, and I wanted to thank you for the coupon, as well as the great template- well worth the price! Saves me the time and effort (equals MONEY!) in customizing my VM site.

hurryen

Quote from: Eugen S. on November 23, 2012, 14:42:57 PM
Quote from: hurryen on November 23, 2012, 14:36:12 PM
Quote from: Eugen S. on November 23, 2012, 11:38:11 AM
Quote from: hurryen on November 22, 2012, 13:52:19 PM
VirtueMart 2.0.14
Joomla 2.5.8
VM2 Theme Shoplicious
To "Checkout " for registered users.
Payment Method - Standart (Payment for the goods produced by courier)
1. There is not button to confirm the order: "Check Out Now"
2. There is no link: "Select shipment"
3. There is no link: "Select payment"
And many more ...
If the standard Joomla template, everything works great!

Our theme requires the first name and the zip code of a user. Do you have this fields published due registration?

Thank you, Eugen!
I actually turned off the index, right now, I will try again.
Still, you have the demo version now displays the field order is better than when I bought it. I bought another computer and did not save the Download-ID. How can this be restored Download-ID?
Thanks in advance, Gregory!

Hi,

I just resend the download id by mail. You should get an email within the next 5 minutes.

Thank you very much! I received an e-mail to your extension.

Eugen S.

Quote from: bobbymilk on November 26, 2012, 14:19:32 PM

But there is one main thing left. The coupon field is showing on the first check out step. BUT if the customer misses this step and enter their coupon and go to the next step to either sign in or leave their shipping adress, then this coupn field is not to be seen anymore.

Also if my wholesale log in first and they come to the check out later on, the coupon field is not to be seen. I need this option to be available. how can i best solve this? My wholesale need to see it also and the ordinary customer need to be able to use it even if they forget to enter the coupon information in the first stage on the check out.

looking great otherwise.
Regards

Hello,

we are happy to tell you that we fixed that. Please download the latest version by using your download keys which you got after purchase.

Kind regards
Eugen
Send me a pm ;-)

bobbymilk

Quote from: Eugen S. on December 06, 2012, 13:37:48 PM

looking great otherwise.
Regards

Hello,

we are happy to tell you that we fixed that. Please download the latest version by using your download keys which you got after purchase.

Kind regards
Eugen

Sounds great! But  have done some tweeks that i dont wanna mess up with a re-installment of the theme folder. Is it possible u could just write here what files that need to be replaced? Also i have noticed a new theme issue. I have added a menu link for pre registration wholesalers. The sign up form of VM "account maintance" dont have a register/save button next to the register fields. If i change theme its there so somethings missing!

Eugen S.

Quote from: bobbymilk on December 13, 2012, 20:37:14 PM

looking great otherwise.
Regards

Hello,

Kind regards
Eugen

Sounds great! But  have done some tweeks that i dont wanna mess up with a re-installment of the theme folder. Is it possible u could just write here what files that need to be replaced? Also i have noticed a new theme issue. I have added a menu link for pre registration wholesalers. The sign up form of VM "account maintance" dont have a register/save button next to the register fields. If i change theme its there so somethings missing!

Thank you for reporting this new bug - we can confirm it and have fix it.

Therefor we modified the file:
/templates/ YOUR TEMPLATE /html/com_virtuemart/user/edit.php

For the previous bug (coupon) we modified the file:
/templates/ YOUR TEMPLATE /html/com_virtuemart/templates/checkout/confirm/default.php

Send me a pm ;-)

bobbymilk

Quote from: Eugen S. on December 14, 2012, 11:46:17 AM
Quote from: bobbymilk on December 13, 2012, 20:37:14 PM

looking great otherwise.
Regards

Hello,

Kind regards
Eugen

Thank you for reporting this new bug - we can confirm it and have fix it.

Therefor we modified the file:
/templates/ YOUR TEMPLATE /html/com_virtuemart/user/edit.php

For the previous bug (coupon) we modified the file:
/templates/ YOUR TEMPLATE /html/com_virtuemart/templates/checkout/confirm/default.php

OK, The coupon field is now showing as it should.. BUT it now demands a valid coupon code to be filled in as defaut. System message " invalid coupon code" is displayed when trying to check out without adding a coupon. So it does not let the customer pass through check out other than he/she adds a valid coupon code. Can you confirm this bug also? 

Danny Poole

Quote from: danpoole on October 04, 2012, 03:11:39 AM
There doesn't seem to be an update quantity when in pre-checkout (cart) view. On the demo site http://joomlademos.developing-and-design.com/vm2_theme_shoplicious/index.php there is an update feature when you view the cart but I take it this is because the user has not registered yet or it is a different checkout view.

On the website I am developing only registered users can purchase as it is a wholesale site the checkout view looks the same as the image in the above « Reply #31 on: July 31, 2012, 05:39:37 AM »

Hi Eugen, I noticed the theme has had a couple of updates, without me checking through all the code to see the changes, has there been an update to the 'update cart' in checkout feature as yet. My client is still waiting on this. If it is not going to be changed in the near future can you let me know so I can remove the cart template and style the original to match (I would rather not to this).
Currently using VM3.0.6 on Joomla 3.4 PHP 5.4.30

bobbymilk

Quote from: danpoole on December 18, 2012, 08:21:48 AM
Quote from: danpoole on October 04, 2012, 03:11:39 AM
There doesn't seem to be an update quantity when in pre-checkout (cart) view. On the demo site http://joomlademos.developing-and-design.com/vm2_theme_shoplicious/index.php there is an update feature when you view the cart but I take it this is because the user has not registered yet or it is a different checkout view.

On the website I am developing only registered users can purchase as it is a wholesale site the checkout view looks the same as the image in the above « Reply #31 on: July 31, 2012, 05:39:37 AM »

Hi Eugen, I noticed the theme has had a couple of updates, without me checking through all the code to see the changes, has there been an update to the 'update cart' in checkout feature as yet. My client is still waiting on this. If it is not going to be changed in the near future can you let me know so I can remove the cart template and style the original to match (I would rather not to this).

If it is the "refresh item button" in check out i can just say that there is NO such option when  a registred  user go to the check out. So that is a nother bug to deal with guys.

Eugen S.

Just want to let you know that I`m working on all this things.
Send me a pm ;-)

Eugen S.

Quote from: bobbymilk on December 18, 2012, 11:37:21 AM
If it is the "refresh item button" in check out i can just say that there is NO such option when  a registred  user go to the check out. So that is a nother bug to deal with guys.

We fixed that today.

Quote from: danpoole on December 18, 2012, 08:21:48 AM

We fixed that today.

Quote from: bobbymilk on December 17, 2012, 12:55:12 PM
OK, The coupon field is now showing as it should.. BUT it now demands a valid coupon code to be filled in as defaut. System message " invalid coupon code" is displayed when trying to check out without adding a coupon. So it does not let the customer pass through check out other than he/she adds a valid coupon code. Can you confirm this bug also? 

We fixed that today.

In the last couple of days we changed a lot of code in our theme. We made a lot of improvements in speed.

If you purchased it from the VirtueMart Extensions Store you should download the "unzip_me_vm2_theme_shoplicious_1.0.12.zip" Version. We submitted that version a few minutes ago and hope the VirtueMart team will put it online very soon.

If you purchased on our site use your downloade code which you got by mail and you will automatically download the latest version.

How to update:

1. Install the "pkg_mowebsolibraryplugin.zip" through joomla install manager. it will update our plugin and library automatically

2. It is very important that you delete the "com_virtuemart" in your templates /html folder first. Then you can upload the "com_virtuemart" from the new version again.
Send me a pm ;-)