News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Paypal Error

Started by kiki90, January 15, 2014, 16:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiki90

Hey all,

We just updated virtuemart to 2.0.26d and we're trying to set up PayPal express checkout. We have a sandbox email address with the API etc but we have an error stating:
"10413"
"Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details."
"The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts."

We are using localhost server using xampp, Joomla 2.5.16, VM 2.0.26d and Rupostel's one page checkout.

We updated the OPC component and also tried using a different theme but still no luck...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

alatak

Hello
OK

Can you turn on the debug option that you have at the button of the payment configuration,
Before going to Paypal there will be an intermediate page that displays all the infos sent to Paypal
Copy / Paste this page. ANd i will try to understand what/where is the problem.

kiki90

Hi Alatak,

Thank you for your time.

We have tried switching on the debug mode on the payment plugin but there isn't any information, not even an intermediate page.. we have tried switching on the debug mode on joomla itself but it doesn't display any information regarding paypal.

What I have is just:

Error

10413: The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts.
        10413: The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts.

info

An error occurred. The payment has not validated. Please choose another payment

alatak

Hello
ok, i sent you a PM to have test on your website.

kiki90

Hi,

we got to the know that the problem might lie in Rupostel's OPC as when we disable it redirects to PayPal perfectly fine.

We'll let you know.

Thank you