News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Invoice sending conditioned to chosen payment method

Started by virtuenewbee, January 29, 2014, 12:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

virtuenewbee

Hi,
Learning VM on,
I would like to let the buyer to have detailed information related to specific payment method she/he chose during checkout process to be emailed to her/him.

Does this need setup/reprogramming or just by choosing payment method all the information is automatically emailed to? (I didn't see this and on google can't find it perhaps by wrong keywords I use in searching, please help!).

Thank you,

virtuenewbee

An example to make the question more clear:
1. suppose the buyer chooses a payment method by a local bank where can't use credit cart and must physically go to
2. information of how to perform that specific payment to be emailed to the buyer, together with invoice detail

So if this is possible, there on VM I must be able to find where I edit an invoice template, then to relate it with payment method, and finally to enable sending that invoice template by email, but I can't find such on VM, maybe different way of setup is there to be discovered please?