News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Integrating AUTHORIZE.NET with VIRTUEMART??

Started by DopeOnARopeSoap, April 13, 2010, 20:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DopeOnARopeSoap

Hello, I am attempting to do this on my own (am not a web designer, so please pardon if my terms are used incorrectly or out of context). Currently our website uses Paypal as the gateway. We just opened a virtual accnt w/ authorize.net and would now like to use them as our gateway and delete paypal. I already have an API login id and transaction key but i have no idea where to go in my virtuemart to enter this or what my next steps should be. If anyone could give me some direction, it would be GREATLY appreciated (you have NO idea!!)...Thanks in advance!!  Jenny www.dopeonaropesoap.com

Forrest

VM admin -> Store -> List Payment Methodes -> Enable and configure Your payment method.

there are many post in this forum about configuring payment for authorize (ps_authorize).

DopeOnARopeSoap

Thanks - ok, now that i'm on the right thread - can anyone help???  I am currently in the LIST PAYMENT METHODS page and have clicked "CreditCard (AN)"..  I am now at a standstill. I have been dealing with this all morning...and yes I need my hand held!

Forrest