404 The requested product does not exist

Started by Virtual, February 08, 2012, 12:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virtual

Hi,
Sorry for bad English, is not my native. I have Joomla 1.7. Yesterday I added some products to one of category and went to sleep. Today I have opened my site, click to every category link and see: 404 The requested product does not exist.

What happened?

p.s. SEF and URL rewriting are Yes. I don't use any additional plugins e.g. 404SEF etc.

Virtual

Today I reuploaded default.php in views/category/tmpl/ and now I see products in category page. But if I click on Product Details button I don't move to productdetails page. Maybe it associated with SVN? I don't know very well what it is, but if it's really SVN how can I turn off it?

thezak

Hi, i have the same problem ..

are you solved ?

PRO

thezak

Hi BanquetTables,
my problem is exatly this:
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=97880.0

I would like to have a multilanguage shop, but with the native system of joomla this is not nice ... In fact, if I click on the flag to the other language, joomla bring me back on the default page of that language .. so what appen if the customer is Italian and go on my English page (of a specific product) and then translated into he's language? happens that is returned in default page of the Italian language and will be forced to look again for that product ...
Therefore, as JoomFish does not exist for this joomla version, I installed "falang" .. very practical but it does not work (maybe) with virtuemart 2 ..

I don't know if "virtual" have the same exatly problem, when i writte yesterday i don't think that "falang" can give me this problem...

Sorry for my english, hope google translate good !  ;)
Bye, zak.

jiapei100

Welcome Vision Misc
http://www.visionmisc.com

myopicseer

Same problem.  Had all working on my host account.  Changed the primary domain for that host account.  Left the database and files all the same as before.  All pages on the site work, including category pages for VM, but when you click to view an item, get the 404 error.  Wish someone would address this issue with a solution or even a cause.

C.

PRO

Quote from: myopicseer on August 13, 2012, 02:25:00 AM
Same problem.  Had all working on my host account.  Changed the primary domain for that host account.  Left the database and files all the same as before.  All pages on the site work, including category pages for VM, but when you click to view an item, get the 404 error.  Wish someone would address this issue with a solution or even a cause.

C.

so you moved the site?

if so, you probably need to re-create htaccess

makevalue

I have a similar problem. 

Here is the site:http://natradingco.com.  Use Sunday for the user and test for the password.  Then click on catalog.

When I enable Joomla SEF, I get the 404 when clicking on the details.  I have an htaccess file in place.  It is a standard that I use so that is good. 

Ideas?

[attachment cleanup by admin]