News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

vm discription not being showed on the virtuemart pdf invoice

Started by thewizzz, May 13, 2015, 15:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewizzz

Hi,

I am working with the following joomla and virtuemart versions

Joomla Version: 2.5.14 (cannot be updated further duo restrictions in the design template)
Virtuemart version: 2.6.17 (cannot be updated further duo restrictions the design template)

I have an issue with the description not being showed in the PDF version of the invoice. However in the e-mail version of the invoice it does show the description.

When a customer places an order and the order is confirmed, the customer will receive an e-mail. In that e-mail the customer will see an e-mail version of the invoice + a PDF version of the invoice.

Because we sell used products. The Dutch law requires us to show a text on the invoice saying:
*bijzondere regeling - gebruikte goederen (margegoederen, geen vermelding van BTW)
(in english this means something like: special arrangement, used products, no tax showing)

So the e-mail version of the invoice now contains a description because I entered that in the backend of virtuemart
*Virtuemart>shop>shop>vendor>decription

But for some reason it only shows the entered desciption in the e-mail version of the invoice, but not on the attached PDF version of the invoice.

Here is email version with description showing

Here is PDF version without description showing

How to show description on the PDF version of the invoice? (like it does on the e-mail version). I hope someone can help me with this issue. Thnx ahead :)