VirtueMart 2 (1.9.8c)- No pre configure payment method

Started by brijesh.gupta, September 20, 2011, 12:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adham

Quote from: jeronimo078 on January 04, 2012, 17:04:07 PM
Is there also an option to pay with bank transfer
So the don't have to pay when they order, but they have to pay in (like) 20 days
So they just get a message when they confirmed the order with something i've written

I hope you can understand my english
Jeroen

Looking for exactly the same thing anyone??

Jeff

I need this as well. I can't wait to see a plugin for this. I want to use VM2 so bad but without this feature I really cannot.

VM is coming along nicely. I love the latest refinements in SVN.

Jeff MacDougall

Jeff

Quote from: dontflinch on December 27, 2011, 17:44:56 PM
thanks jenkinhill.   imo paypal stinks and I steer as clear of them as I can, as often as I can.
a.net is a good alternative.
has anyone used squareup?  it seems like the split card number/offline method would work great with them.

YES...PAYPAL STINKS IS RIGHT!!! Professional US business do NOT like. They want to run their own CC manual OR even better, tie processing into their own bank merchant processing system with 3rd party plugin to do so
Jeff MacDougall

Gary

Is there any update? I need to set up offline payments ASAP.

Many Thanks

Gary

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Gary

Thanks Kelvyn, so is this the only option? There wont be an actual payment plugin supplied with VM?

jenkinhill

That is the VirtueMart development team version. As it has limited use among VM users due to legal and PCI reasons, it is not included as part of the core. This version is as PCI compliant as the devs could make it.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Gary

I have bought this extension, however it does not have the option of 'card type' ?  Why is that?  Also the credit card number is the same in the email as it is in the back end, for example 0000000xxx - It should have part of the number in each surely? But it says the same thing so it there doesnt seem any way to know the last few digits?

Gary

Inspireddevelopment

We have a similar problem. I purchased the plugin and installed sucessfully. However the last four digits do not appear anywhere. And the admin emails we recieve do not details any credit card information at all. Considering this is apid extention it does not seem to work. We are using Joomla 2.5 and VM 2.0.2

Any help would be kindly appreciated.

Inspireddevelopment

Ok... I purchased this plugin for £30 and there is no support. It just redirects to the VM forum. Is there anyone that can help with this plugin. I dont recieve any of the card details by email and i need a solution asap!

pixelamb

Hi

I'm also looking for this option. Basic Purchase order, like virtuemart 1.9 had

PRO

Quote from: pixelamb on March 26, 2012, 09:05:18 AM
Hi

I'm also looking for this option. Basic Purchase order, like virtuemart 1.9 had

Basic purchase order like cash on delivery etc?

You use the standard payment method

Studio 42

Sorry for the delayed response for your problems but the Plug-in creator was on the joomla day this last 4 days.

For missing payment plug-in, this is coming one after one to include all necessary plugins for Virtuemart 2.

jjk

Quote from: Inspireddevelopment on March 23, 2012, 10:44:11 AM
I dont recieve any of the card details by email and i need a solution asap!

Bad timing  ;) - as Electrocity already said, the developer of the payment plugin attended Joomla Day in France over the weekend.
Are you using the latest version of the payment plugin? (I think it's ...1.3)

On my installation it works. I do receive the email part. In order to see the part which is temporarily stored in your database, DON'T set the order status to "Confirmed" before you noted the card details. Setting the order to "Confirmed", automatically deletes the entry in the database.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

Inspireddevelopment

I am using version 1.3 (The Current Version) and have al the VM plugins enabled.
Everything works fine apart from the delivery of the card details via email and the transaction details are stored within VM. I do recieve the Virtuemart email however it does not include the card information required to complete the transaction!!!

Any suggestions? I have run out of ideas!!