News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

How to set two prices to one product

Started by superdre, May 29, 2012, 20:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superdre

Hi, i know this has been discussed but it was with VM 1.1, i´m using Joomla 2.5 and VM 2.06. I need  to have  product price in US dollars and next to the price a dropdown menu where another currency is listed, the thing is i need to be able to set manually the conversion amount, for example if i have a product price set to u$ 5 i need to be able to set manually the conversion rate (for example $ 5,5) and then if a customer select pesos as the currency the price shown will be $ 27,50 but i need to be able to change this amount.
I need something similar to http://www.eysbijouterie.com.ar/product_info.php?currency=DOL&cPath=83&products_id=8762

thanks in advanced for the help.
regards.
Andrea.

superdre

I found in VM / Configuration / Currencies that i can set an exchange rate, is there a way to add like a custom field to show this ?
I don´t get why it´s so little information about something kind of basic.
thanks.
Andrea.

superdre

I set in Currencies the exchange rate in 5.9, the positive format says {number} {symbol} can i put this value or something like "{sign} <b>{number}</b> {symbol}" in Custom Field  ? or i am delusional ?