News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

PayPal Montly payments none recurring payment

Started by Tanker, July 18, 2013, 21:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanker

I did a little research in this matter, I did find a few plugins that might or might not work for what I'm looking for...

So here is what I actually looking for.

Some users can pay $300.00USD in full for an item, but some other users can not... so by using a PayPal system I'd like to to set up a monthly payments for that particular item, let say, the user can't pay in full but he/she can make a little deposit for that item $30.00usd ... and the next day $20.00 and the next "week" and the next "month" until the item is paid in full...

So most of the components that I have came across only offer monthly subscriptions, a monthly subscription is a single monthly rate with no stop...  I want to give the user the ability to choose how much they want to deposit until they finish with total amount they own, 1,2,3 or 5 item total with a single total of $600.00 so the user own $600.00, first payment $30.00 ... and so on until he/she finish...

So if someone knows of a plugin, component that can do this type of process please share it, I already have 3 days searching for it... if no such thing exist, then I bet it can be done, but, I think it would have to make a mayor change on some core files of VM... I think this could be a good feature to integrate for future versions...