News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Fixed? PayPal Website Payments Pro

Started by Comenius, February 15, 2006, 05:13:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pam1234

Hi AnyTime,

I'm as dumb as a brick when it comes to PHP but maybe if you post your ps_pdp.cfg.php and .htaccess files here we can all stare at the code and see if fresh eyes can find anything... who knows?  ;)

I'm also convinced that sometimes these things have to do with FTP programs that don't completely overwrite files. As awful as this sounds, perhaps a fresh install and going through all the steps again would be useful.

Quote from: fidel on March 08, 2006, 19:48:22 PM
I am now working on a funky computer whose FTP is a bit strange and can't see the .htaccess file. Nevertheless, I loaded it with the various changes to the file and each renders an internal server error.

Fidel, I don't know what FTP program you are using. I use FTP Pro and when I look to the right where the buttons are for "ChgDir" and "MkDir" etc. there is a blank. If you type -l (that's a dash followed by a lowercase L) in the blank and refresh, you can see the .htaccess file. I guess that's not very clear but it's a little hard to explain. See if there's a blank where you can type the -l and see if that works for you.

Sorry some folks are still having trouble. This thing is a real hassle!

Pam

AnyTimeCoMM, LLC.

Pam1234

Here they are.. Thanks for the FRESH EYES!!!

ps_pdp.cfg.php

<?php
defined('_VALID_MOS') or die('Direct Access to this location is not allowed.');

define ('PDP_USERNAME', 'sales_api1.xxxxxxxx.com');
define ('PDP_PASSWORD', 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx');
define ('PDP_SUBJECT', '');
define ('PDP_CERTIFICATE', '/var/www/vhosts/xxxxxx.com/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/paypal_dp/'
define ('PDP_MODE', 'Sandbox');
define ('PDP_CHECK_CARD_CODE', 'YES');
?>

and .htaccess

php_value include_path ".:/usr/include/php:/var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxx.com/httpdocs/includes/PEAR"

Thanks in advance.

Pam1234

Hey AnyTime, you might want to be careful about posting username/password here. Edit your post and throw in a few x's, okay? :-)

Here is my 2 cents, which isn't even worth that much.

It looks like your path might be incorrect, both in the ps_pdp.cfg.php file and the .htaccess file. I don't think there should be a .com anywhere in the path. Try logging into your Joomla site admin. Go to System, then System Info and scroll down to your configuration file settings. Look for:

$mosConfig_absolute_path = '/home/username/public_html';  

Your path should look similar to that, maybe with /var/www instead of public_html, but you get the idea. That should be the path to your installation, and you would follow it of course by the applicable directories that hold the files. I don't think you'll find a domain name with a .com extension in there... but maybe there's something special about your hosting...? If there really is a .com in the path then forgive me, I've just never seen that before!  :-[

Next, look at my ps_pdp.cfg.php file again. Notice where it says define PDP_CERTIFICATE, I have the cert_key_pem.txt in there, not a directory with a trailing slash as the last thing. Find out where that file is and name it directly. I don't think the location matters, just that you get the path to it correct in the configuration.

Change PDP_MODE from Sandbox to LIVE (all caps) and see if that helps. That is the final thing that did the trick for me. Or try putting SANDBOX in all caps if you feel confident about using the PayPal sandbox.

Someone suggested turning register globals off. Don't know if that applies to you. I did so in my .htaccess file which you can see in my previous post.

Hope some of this is useful.

Pam

AnyTimeCoMM, LLC.

Thanks for the XXXX comment.. Its sandbox anyway so no biggie..

I have fixed that.

As for your comments about .com.. that is how the box is.

As for the direct location to pem file. I will change that to match. And register globals if I still get ack!

Thanks will update shortly.

AnyTimeCoMM, LLC.

:) :D ;D :) :D ;D :) :D ;D :) :D ;D

Let's DANCE BABY!!!

The placing the full path and file in the config for the pem is what did it!!! WHAT A TREAT!

THanks you so much....

Bingo

Is anybody left out there?

I have read this thread and followed all the tips (maybe left out some), that is why I am having this Fatal Error:main(): Failed opening required 'Services/PayPal.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/redcarpetaccessories/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/paypal_dp/api_init.php on line 11

Any ideas? Thanks in advance

AnyTimeCoMM, LLC.

This Thread should be made STICKY!!!

mrogers33us

OK..I posted this elsewhere too...but to make sure it might get viewed I'll post it here too...

I'm implementing the integration of PayPal website payments pro...I've been able to do all except change the path in the php.ini. I don't have one.  Then I looked at trying to do it in the .htaccess file...but each time I try then after that my site doesn't work at all... and I really can't see where in that file I would change it...

so...how do I change that line? I really don't know how...

thanks

sumwatt

mrogers33 - see my post at:

http://virtuemart.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=71&topic=17445.0

Scroll down to the end of the thread - I posted a workaround for you using the ini_get() and ini_set() method which should work for you.

mizanation

is anyone else having problems with processing AMEX transactions?

koltz

I have, but not sure since it isn't very often that I have a customer with AMEX and I don't know if it was ever resolved since it has been a few months since I had the issue.

mizanation

this is a problem.  we need to get this fixed.  many people use AMEX.

land0

Quote from: Comenius on February 15, 2006, 05:13:38 AM
   Anyhow, grab that attachment and follow the directions on his site which are still fine for installing and configuring it:  http://www.openzion.org/documentations/view.html

It seems that that Openzion is no more. :(

Anyone happen to have the instructions to set this up?

dandee750

:( :( :( :( openzion.org not there any more does anyone have a copy of the documentation that they will email me