News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

VM2 Not picking up default shipping.

Started by shino8700, July 10, 2012, 17:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shino8700

I have for days and nights trying to figure this out...

I have read all posts in here so i could fix this problem, but still no luck, i have always used Vm and alwaays been happy until VM2 came out..

The thing is i have configured > VM2's own shipping ( VM -Shipment by weight ect. )

Iam not selling real products iam selling memberships for our soccer team, so people can go from VM and pay thru paypal.

Configuration is set to blank in : Postal, weight, ect. All fields are blank, this is blank because im not selling physical products.

The problem is when you go to front end and chose a product to cart and ect. VM2 cannot find any shipment.

I have read and read and read, even did the PHP hack that was posted : http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=101681.0

VM2 does not see my shipping WHY ? modules, plugins are all activated. even automatic chose shipping is activated.

How can i make Vm2 see my shipping ? what should i do ?

Please help me, cause i really cant figure this out...

John2400

Shipping will only appear when an address is filled in- ? You have not mentioned the address?
If this is not the issue then - you need to put up and image of your settings in the postage and shipping.

or show your site - let us test -

alatak

hello

QuoteConfiguration is set to blank in : Postal, weight, ect. All fields are blank, this is blank because im not selling physical products.
Yes this is the correct to do it in this case.
We have fixed the shipment plugin for the d version.
I don't know if the fix will solve your problem.
Is your shop zip code a numeric zip code? or does it contains letters. This is something that must be fixed. Because at the moment we asume that zip are numeric.
But if you still have it, send me a PM with an admin account, i will check why.