News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Problem with bilingual shop

Started by patrik60, April 10, 2012, 21:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patrik60

In my bilingual shop it is not possible to add anything to the cart in the non default site language. When german is the default language I can't add any thing in english, when english is the default language I can't add anything in german. It seems to me as if the site wouldn't be loaded completely. The color of the price remains always in a light grey. In the default language it turns normally into black.

J 2.5.4
VM 2.0.4

patrik60

The problem is related to the option "Using the product Scripts".  I don't know wether there are some server settings requested I don't have. On the other site I'm asking why it is working fine with the default language. I hope for some help.

patrik60

I have installed now a new fresh J 2.5.4 and a new VM 2.0.4 with example data. Set to German and English. No template override, no other extensions. Same problem here. I don't have any idea how to fix this!

patrik60

Again a SEF problem. When Joomla SEF and Use URL rewriting is on, I can't add anything in the non default language. And all of a sudden this annoying message "vmError: $link["view"] is empty" is coming again. Something is going very strange between Joomla and VM. I can't imagine that there will be any solution in the future!!

EDIT: After saving the shop menu the message disappears, but for how long??