Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Adam Norris Home - Luxury decor and accessories for home, bath and body

Started by bulabula, May 21, 2008, 05:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bulabula

papermakeit

darasso1

Yes I agree. Graphics are very clen. No unnecesarry stuff. Very nice place.

Did you do this shop on your own or used some company or someone to support you?

Good luck!!! :D

Dariusz

www.piekloniebo.pl
www.piekloniebo.pl -
handmade jewelry store - take a look!!! - kolczyki, klipsy, bransoletki

bulabula

Thanks Dariusz! It's all me! It's certainly not my first site. I just put it here to try to help their search engine rankings and get them a few extra customers...  ;) I should probably list a bunch of other sites too but haven't ever posted sites for bragging rights. 8)

I did hire a guy from the forums here to custom program the shipping rates, however, cuz I needed something that doesn't come out of the box and don't do PHP programming.

itguru

very nice site.

how did you make the category to display as images in the middle of the screen?

Best regards,
Mike

baggiesmad

Great looking site mate.

do you use a component for your site map??

bulabula

Thanks guys!

Quotehow did you make the category to display as images in the middle of the screen?

I'm not quite sure what you mean. If you're asking what I think you're asking, that's what the customizable browse pages do—you specify a browse page in the Admin Configuration and I slightly modified Browse 1. If that's not what you mean, I guess I need an example link and could tell you more.

Quotedo you use a component for your site map??

Yes, I used Joomap. Very slick and easy. Took two minutes to install and Google liked it right away!