News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

start the price to zero

Started by Grisu74, December 17, 2012, 23:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grisu74

Hello, I need a helping hand, I would like to start the price to zero, but with the possibility to choose between the measures and the color of the product and go to shopping cart, use custom fields to virtuemart and I'm not going to use extensions of the third shares for a fee, at least help me figure out which files and code to modify for this solution? thanks to those who help me with this change, because it will be of help to all those who, like me selling customized products (curtains, towels, etc. ..)
Joomla 3.6.2
If you want to save money buy online at Veneziane & Plissé
www.venezianeplisse.com

Grisu74

just need to edit the code where zero indicates if the price is not to apply the product .......only if a change to the code ...... but where?
Joomla 3.6.2
www.venezianeplisse.com

PolishedGeek

There is a hack mentioned here that does this: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=110301.new;topicseen#new

We didn't test this out in a standard VM2, but we did test it with our Breezing Forms Custom Fields extension. The hack allowed us to set pricing of the main product to $0.00 and then use the product options and attributes to determine final pricing.

Good luck!
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek, LLC   |    www.PolishedGeek.com

Creators of JoomLister - eBay Lister for Joomla!

Grisu74

Thanks for the reply, but I saw the change had no effect, even if I attach the file with the code to edit someone could help me. thanks

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Joomla 3.6.2
www.venezianeplisse.com