News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Un-readable Custom Fields Print Output

Started by rhunter, December 30, 2013, 04:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhunter

I have a VM 2.0.18 running on Joomla 2.5.8 that uses custom fields to collect several product options for a 5 different products on my site.
At checkout, the product options are either displayed as a long list or as a compressed blob of information (varies dependent on what is being observed -- i.e. "in the basket; in the on screen confirmation; in order history or printed out).

I have hired someone to fix the display in the shopping cart and order confirmation.  However; the user receives a poorly formatted email confirmation ( all if the options listed in a row) and when they try to print the nicely formatted (on the screen) order confirmation they get one of the two poorly formatted outputs.

Is there a way to control the printed output of a product that has several custom field elements.  I have used "Breezing Forms" to create  a single input order form for all of the custom fields needed to purchase the product.

I have included an attachment that shows the "clumped version of the output".  This was created by trying to print the order confirmation page.

[attachment cleanup by admin]