News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Can't Change Currency

Started by vman570, August 27, 2013, 00:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vman570

I have been searching this forum for two days now and I'm getting a little frustrated. While I see many problems about this as well as solutions none seem to work for me. I have been in the database, I have been in the shopper information, the configuration area and no luck. My user which I used to log-in is a Super User and it has the green button stating that it's a valid vendor. I have typed all the information for the vendor for what seems 100 times only to find out that the button to save it still does nothing. This is very frustrating because I have to do it all over again and again after making a change.

I am using Joomla 2.5.14 and Virtuemart 2.0.22 and this was a clean install with nothing else in Joomla at the moment.

I am very confused and not sure where to go from here. My purpose was to test Virtuemart but so far that's not going well.

Any ideas?

jenkinhill

http://docs.virtuemart.net/faqs/37-configuration/92-how-to-change-the-shop-default-currency.html

Many people also forget to change the currency in each product information tab (next to Cost price in product pricing section)
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum