[solve]Update Problem com_virtuemart_ext_aio.2.0.0 from VM 1.9.8K / Joomla 1.7.3

Started by Magican-Gothic, December 21, 2011, 19:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magican-Gothic

Hello,
i tried to update VM 1.9.8.k to 2.0
Update com_virtuemart.2.0.0 is ok, but i have trouble to update com_virtuemart_ext_aio.2.0.0.
I allways got the following messages:
        Komonenteninstallation: DB function reports no errors

Fehler bei der Komponenten-Installation.

No Modules or Plugins are installed and in the extension-manager i find about listet the following component information:
   VirtueMart_allinone 
I it not possible to delete the them
        JFolder: :files: Der Pfad ist kein Ordner! Pfad: /var/www/webxx/html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone
        JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file
        JFolder: :files: Der Pfad ist kein Ordner! Pfad: /var/www/webxx/html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone
        JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file
        JFolder: :delete: Der Pfad ist kein Ordner! Pfad: /var/www/webxx/html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone
        JFolder: :delete: Der Pfad ist kein Ordner! Pfad: /var/www/webxx/html/components/com_virtuemart_allinone
        Could not delete the administrator menus.
        Component Uninstall: Can't uninstall. Please remove manually

If i look for this files with my ftp-programm, there ar no files or folders like that in den database.
What can i do?

PRO

You can uninstall the modules in the extensions manager.

and the plugins.

Then, you should be able to uninstall the AIO.

THEN, you can reinstall the newest AIO.

BUT:

How did you try to upgrade? The live update? or install on top?

Magican-Gothic

Thank you for your answer.
No Modules or Plugins are listed to delete them.
Where could i download the vm aio component installer. it is listed, but if i choose it from the menu, i get the answer that the component was not found.

PRO

Magican-Gothic

i see the files, but where could i find the vm_aio component installer that is listed under components but didnĀ“t work, because i. the component is missing in my joomla installation and the other com_virtuemart_ext_aio i updated with this component.
with every new attempt to install  com_virtuemart_ext_aio.2.0.0 with the joomla installer i get the masage, that there was an error in the component installation and if i look in the extension - manage list of components  i find a new entry like this:
Name                    Bereich                    Typ                    Version    Datum                    Autor                                            Verzeichnis    ID
VirtueMart_allinone    Administrator       Komponente    2.0.0    December 2011    The VirtueMart Development Team    Unbekannt    10119
(until now there are 16 entries for virtuemart_allinone)
it is impossible to delete them (please see the first porst), only possible to deactivate them.

no files or folders could be found in the file- manager via ftp.
also no modules or plugins for vm is installed.
is there a other way to install the modules and plugins?

PRO

Magican-Gothic, I do not understand all that you are saying.

Do you have a login, so I can look?

You can send it to me PM

PRO

Magican-Gothic

unzip the file attached and FTP it to

administrator/components

Then go to extensions and "discover"

Magican-Gothic

Thank you, now all is ok.  ;)
and also thanks for your work on virtuemart 2.

quark

Hi all,

That's my first post, but I have the same problem and I wonder if you can post a new link to dowload this solution. Thanks.