News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

How to define hours, minutes for product sale to finish?

Started by Roccofx1, January 06, 2016, 23:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roccofx1

Hi, I have Joomla 3, VM 3

I created a product override for a final price of a product, for example: Cost price $2, Override $1, but i want this sale to finish a certain date and hour, but when i go to "product status" i only find an "availability Date" wich only allows a day to select, i cant select hour and minuts, so:

How may i select an exact time for a product sale to finish, to be displayed like: sales ends in 4 days, 30 minutes, 14 seconds ?

Please help

jenkinhill

The availability date on product status page is the date for which out of stock products will become available.

YOu can set prices for from/to dates on the Porduct Information page (as in image). I think someone made a plugin to enter times, but you will need to search for this.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Roccofx1

At least in my case it doesnt work that way

If i define dates by selecting a range in the product information menu, some of my modules say: deal is over (even if the end date is the next weak), but if i select an end date at "product status" it correctly says: 3 days in the module, meaning it ends in 3 days....but a plugin to add minuts and hours for virtuemart 3 at back end (in any menu)....i havent found, its strange VM only allows to add days...