News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[FIXED]Paypal checkout - adds extra VAT on top of total when logged in

Started by Clocked0ne, May 15, 2012, 18:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clocked0ne

I am using VM2.0.6 with RuposTel One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2.0.53

As you can see from the attached shopping-cart.png, VAT (tax) is correctly shown and is included in the total. When I proceed to the checkout through Paypal the total is still correct (paypal-checkout.png), however once I login with my Paypal account 20% VAT is then added on again as tax, increasing the total (paypal-logged_in.png).

I have had to disable Paypal until I can resolve this issue, does anyone know what is wrong?

My VAT tax settings are as shown on the attached vat-tax-rule.png

Thank you in advance guys

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Clocked0ne

Upgraded from Joomla 1.7 to 2.5.4, the problem persists!

stinga

Sounds like you have set PP to calc the tax, try turning it off in PP and see if that helps.
Stinga.
614869 products in 747 categories with 15749 products in 1 category.
                                             Document Complete   Fully Loaded
                Load Time First Byte Start Render   Time      Requests      Time      Requests
First View     2.470s     0.635s     1.276s          2.470s       31            2.470s      31
Repeat View  1.064s     0.561s     1.100s          1.064s       4             1.221s       4

Clocked0ne

Sorry, how exactly do you set that? It is not my account, it is a clients. The client has to disable it from their recipient Paypal address' account?

Clocked0ne

It's okay I asked the client for their details and logged in to change this myself.

Fixed! Thanks very much stinga  :)