News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Related articles in the VM product page

Started by ex3mist, January 06, 2021, 14:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ex3mist

Hello,
Is there an extension that can display related blog articles in the VM product page? I have a lot of articles that are about the manufacturers, product reviews and other information related to the products I offer. Is there a way to show some posts in the product details page that are related - based on the keywords or titles, or some other criteria? I was looking and can't find any. It's usualy the other way around - to show products in the articles.

pinochico

Yes, we use it on all client's eshops:

Easy Articles Slideshow from EasySoftware (Im from old EasySoftware) - with connection for Virtuemart.
You can see on this:
https://www.cannadorra.com/en/eshop/cbd-hemp-tea-1-6-35-g
tab
- Reviews
- Articles
- Recepies

Is the realated product as Related Products Extended for Virtuemart (+ slideshow) - the related idea and a lot of the same setup.

But we dont buy it on www.minijoomla.org yet, only as support instalation maybe.
You can see in the list of all our products on HP (Extensions List):
www.minijoomla.org
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products