Nothing I do makes a difference, what could be wrong

Started by gifts.wine, August 01, 2013, 20:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gifts.wine

I am using VM2 with Joomla 2.5.11.

I have my entire store loaded and when I started this project the shipping and payment were working fine so I never went back to double check it.

I purchased the VM Shiiping module for UPS, added all my info that is needed.

I am using Authorize.net and in the beginning I pushed an order through to confirm it was all working properly.

I have tried this with no shopper groups and with all shopper groups.

No matter what I do now when I go to check out the payment and the shipping says there are no payment or shipping set up.

I made sure everything is set to publish and I even went in and set up basic shipping and added Paypal, still nothing.

All my products have weights and stock quantity as well.

I have checked the box's to Enable Automatic Selected Shipment and payment and have unchecked them, still nothing...

Anyone please have a suggestion that I am missing, I feel like it is something really simple that I have unchecked.

alatak

Hello

Are you using another template with overwritting ?
If yes, then try with the template provided by Joomla.

Otherwise, turn on the Debug infos in the Virtuemart configuration. May be it will display some useful infos that might help you to understand why they are not showing?

gifts.wine

Thank you for the reply.

Update: Last night I was able to get the shipping working by using "Shipping by rules Virtuemart " and also was able to get the payment part working by setting up Paypal.  Then when I go back in and try to add the Authorize.net and the VM Shipping module they don't work and I get the message that says no shipping/payment options have been set up.

The main issue now is I need to use Authorize.net and for the shipping I bought the Virtuemart UPS module because we ship from main to Florida and to parts out west and trying to set up all these zip codes seems next to impossible. Plus I need to be able to add Tax to shipping in some states.

I basically built my site on one server then wants it was ready I moved it to another server. After I changed my config file and unchecked the Google friendly urls etc... in the Joomla control panel the site works perfectly except for these 2 details.

I will try the Debugging part this evening once I am get home from a 4-5 hour much needed break from all this, lol...

Thank you again