News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Virtuemart Newbie

Started by greko232, July 31, 2011, 23:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greko232

Hi everyone. I was looking into trying virtuemart for the first time. One of my concerns from a business perspective is support.
For example, if something goes wrong with my virtuemart site and it turns out to be a virtuemart issue, I really dont want to depend on finding developers to help as it can get really expensive and time consuming. Are there hosting sites that will host virtuemart and also provide support if a virtuemart problem arises? I have knowledge of html and css but not php or anything. So I really need a company or something to provide support in the event that something happens. Any help would be apprreciated. Thanks.

Milbo

When vm2 goes final, we want exactly provide this service for people like you. So long you can contact me, or Patrick, or valerie directly.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

mayadillion

This is also my same problem! I will contact you patrick..! Thanks
New York Business is really hard going now a day. So if you have to make yourself as self dependent. The GRENELL CONSULTING GROUP brings you new idea to get involved a better business. So you are always welcome.

baggeler

Is there any news about this, are you now offering some long term services for shops?

Site: www.orgonite-brasil.com
Tech: Joomla 3.7.3,  Virtuemart 3.2

Studio 42

Baggeler , it's on the way but before we have to do the autoinstaller for the servers and this is to finish.