News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Mowebso Template VM2 issues.

Started by Ohmy, November 09, 2013, 05:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohmy

I have an issue with the VM2 template by Mowebso that is being sold at developing and design.com

I've asked the creator of this template as there is numerous bugs with it, the creator has answered 1 question we had with the template, but seems to have gone off the radar once they got our money about how to fix it.

We have an issue that when a user checks out it proceeds to the waiting to redirect to paypal but it also shows a list of links to the left along with the contents of the cart, it looks tacky and 2nd rate. We asked the creator how to get rid of this but till this day no answers forthcoming.

Actually the support from developing and design.com is pretty shocking...as in literally non existent, but yet everyone is promoting him as a great provider of VM2 templates.?? Got me stumped...one would think if the VM community is promoting the developer of their product you'd want someone to be able to hewlp fix issues right.??

We also need to know how to change the cart button with our own picture

Any help from the forum users would be most appreciated - the issue we are talking about is attached in an image here.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

That image looks like it has lost css - maybe a url/sef issue, but certainly something I have never seen when using VM2. Have you tried other payment plugins?
We cannot provide support for commercial templates here, unless we have a copy ourselves there is no way anyone else can know how it is coded, version compatibility etc.

Apart from his website, you could try asking in this thread: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=101369.0  which is probably about your template, or send a pm to Eugen, but if he is like me and gets a ridiculous number of pms a day then he may ignore them - I don't even read mine.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum