News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

One step Simple Payment Plugin

Started by target4fun, May 13, 2013, 20:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

target4fun

Okay currently I have a website set up for online training.  For them to take the online training currently they must register then go to email click link then input more registration info into VM and then it directs them to Paypal.  Which then ofcourse requires them to input their info yet again.  I would like this to be as simple as possible currently it seems like they have to jump threw 3 hoops to get the job done can anyone give me a idea of a better way to do this.  I am a newbie to VM and in the past on my joomla website I had them simply add items to cart and then checkout... Yet this quiz requires me to use VM and I have no idea how to make it easier for my customers.  Also I am not shipping these users anything they are being emailed their certification once they complete the online training. 

Please any direction would help.  Please let me know if you require any more info or anything from me.  Thanks for any help or direction!

target4fun

jenkinhill

So they are not buying anything - just playing with VM as a training game?
If so why not configure the standard payment method to require no payment, just to confirm the order. Unless they have to experience Paypal as well....
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

target4fun

No they are required to pay before they take the training and get certfication.  However the payment process seems quite cumbersome.  Quite simply they must register with the website then input payment to VM and then redirected to paypal to input info again, then pay and then they have access to training.  I am trying to simply it in any way possible.  I am not hooked on paypal if there is a better alternative its just what ive always used in the past.  I am looking for the users to be able to register & pay at same time if possible if not register and then go back to website to be able to pay.  Is there a plugin that will make the pages combined?  Is that paypal Pro?  or autorize payment processor ... just dunno

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum