News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Error when i change language

Started by V1llum, April 27, 2014, 20:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V1llum

Hi.

I have a question regarding the language pack's in virtuemart. Whenever i try to change the language from english to danish, i get this errror: COM_VIRTUEMART_CAT_NOT_FOUND (and products are shown in the shop).
I have earlier just manually changed the language file, which has worked alright. I updated Virtuemart today though, and everything is set to danish again now. When i look in the languagefile though - my translations are still there which makes no sense to me at all.
Does anyone have an idea on how i change the language to danish?

Regards.

jjk

I can't find an english language string for the key 'COM_VIRTUEMART_CAT_NOT_FOUND' either. In which view do you see this language key? Which version of VM did you update to? Initially you could place your english key/string into the Joomla english language (frontend) override folder and do the same for Danish.

Update:
It might be related to a missing SEF Alias in your danish language category configuration or maybe you didn't switch the language in the Product category Edit view in order to translate your english category names.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations