News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Error During Installation

Started by WeaponsHot, February 20, 2012, 20:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeaponsHot

I have a fresh install of Joomla for my website that was working fine, then I installed the latest VM and now I get this error when I go to www.LucosCigars.com (my site):

Warning: require(/home/content/m/o/t/motorcycle4u/html/LucosCigars1/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/m/o/t/motorcycle4u/html/LucosCigars1/modules/mod_virtuemart_cart/mod_virtuemart_cart.php on line 31

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/m/o/t/motorcycle4u/html/LucosCigars1/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/m/o/t/motorcycle4u/html/LucosCigars1/modules/mod_virtuemart_cart/mod_virtuemart_cart.php on line 31

What did I do Wrong?

I installed joomla 2.5.1 and after that virtue mart 2.0.0 on godaddy

WeaponsHot

Here is what happened, i installed com_virtuemart_ext_aio.2.0.0 first then what caused the error. I just went back and installed com_virtuemart.2.0.0 and that seemed to fix the problem its working now. Should I have installed the non AIO one first and now that its (www.Lucoscigars.com)working should I reinstall it?