News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Paypal Multi-Currency.

Started by nilbymouth, May 29, 2010, 14:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nilbymouth

Hello.  There are plenty of threads it seems on Paypal taking (or not) payments in a multi-currency store.

I have spent hours on this.  There seem to be numerous problems.  Wrong currency in paypal, shipping costs re-calculated by paypal when they shouldnt be, wrong currency symbol in paypal but correct amount.

I have edited all sorts of files, read all sorts of threads.  I just cant get it to work!

Is there anyone out there who has it working and can provide code and instructions?

Pretty please.

stinga

We probably need more info, but as a start what version are you using.
I am not sure if it has been fixed since 1.1.2, but in 1.1.2 it passed the vendor currency and you need to send the order currency, see posts from me on this subject.
You should not need to set PP to do anything since VM sends PP all the data needed to make an invoice.
Stinga.
614869 products in 747 categories with 15749 products in 1 category.
                                             Document Complete   Fully Loaded
                Load Time First Byte Start Render   Time      Requests      Time      Requests
First View     2.470s     0.635s     1.276s          2.470s       31            2.470s      31
Repeat View  1.064s     0.561s     1.100s          1.064s       4             1.221s       4